About the event
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our 2023 in-person events programme!
Our events programme is packed with a diverse range of experiences, from thought-provoking talks and workshops to opportunities to connect with like minded individuals.
This one-day workshop on how to THRIVE in uncertain times is a fun, interactive event designed to assist you in navigating the difficulties of recovery.
We’ll help you build your coping strategies and handle your anxieties, empowering you to take personal responsibility to get the most out of life.
Throughout the event, you will learn to:
- Better manage anxieties relating to uncertainty.
- Increase confidence and self-belief that pressures can be managed, and a strong, positive recovery sustained.
- Learn practical guidance, tools, and signposting to promote good financial and debt management
- Develop achievable action plans to take ownership and control despite additional pressures in uncertain times.
- Learn about way's to have days out, date nights or new experiences on a budget (or for free).
The "Thriving in Uncertainty" event is perfect for anyone who is in recovery from gambling harm and wants to learn how to protect and sustain their recovery in the face of uncertainty.
Whether you are just starting your recovery journey or have been around a while, this event will provide valuable insights and strategies that you can use to improve your financial management, reduce anxiety, and increase confidence.
In life, the question is not if you will have problems, but how you are going to deal with your problems?
Let's make 2023 a year to remember!
The event will take place at The Studio, Riverside West LS1 4AW in Leeds city centre.
What will it cost me?
The Foundation will cover the cost of 2023 programme delegates travel and provide refreshments at this event.
How to get involved
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to learn and connect with others in recovery.
Register now for "Thriving in Uncertainty" and take a major step towards protecting and sustaining your recovery from gambling harm!
This workshop is open to our 2023 delegates. If you are interested in attending, please speak to your mentor.
Once registered to attend you will receive updates about the upcoming event.